Monday, January 11, 2021

Chicken, Tomato and White Bean Soup (Stove Top and Instant Pot)

Chicken, Tomato and White Bean Soup (Stove Top and Instant Pot)

Chicken, Tomato and White Bean Soup – this hearty flavoursome soup is a complete meal in a bowl that the whole family will love.

Chicken Soup with Cannellini Beans

I had a couple of chicken thighs that needed to be used up and I really fancied some soup and usually when I fancy something different I always take inspiration from what other ingredients I have in my pantry or fridge.

So looking for what would pair well with some chicken in a soup, I grabbed a can of cannellini beans and with that a can of diced (chopped) tomatoes, so all that was left was the seasoning and anything else I could find that I wanted to add in.

Continue reading Chicken, Tomato and White Bean Soup (Stove Top and Instant Pot) at Slimming Eats - Weight Watchers and Slimming World Recipes.



from
http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/chicken-tomato-and-white-bean-soup-stove-top-and-instant-pot

No comments:

Post a Comment