Thursday, August 13, 2020

Asian Sprite Chicken

Asian Sprite Chicken

 Asian Sprite Chicken – delicious tender strips of chicken in a sweet spicy asian style sauce made with sprite soda.

Sprite Chicken

I don’t often let the kids have pop or soda, but when they do their favourite is Sprite or 7up in a glass with ice. So when I had a big bottle staring at me, my diet coke chicken recipe popped into my head and I wondered if I could create an equally yummy recipe using some sprite. 

But not wanting a bbq style sauce I decided to combine it with ingredients like Soy sauce, ginger and garlic for a delicious Asian Inspired sauce. 

What is Sprite?

Continue reading Asian Sprite Chicken at Slimming Eats - Weight Watchers and Slimming World Recipes.



from
http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/asian-sprite-chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment