Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Lamb Rogan Josh (Stove Top or Instant Pot)

Lamb Rogan Josh (Stove Top or Instant Pot)

Lamb Rogan Josh –  tender fall apart pieces of lamb in a delicious aromatic rich curry sauce that can be cooked stove top or in an Instant Pot. 

Rogan Josh (Roghan Ghosht)

I love Indian food, it is one of my favourite cuisines and I being introduced to the food from a very young age (my father worked in ventilation for the restaurant businesses), I have been loving creating my own versions of some of my favourite dishes over the last few years

One of my favourite Indian dishes is Rogan Josh (Roghan Ghosht) – a curry most typically made with pieces of red meat like lamb, beef or goat, cooked until tender in a delicious rich gravy flavoured with a range of aromatic spices. 

Instant Pot Rogan Josh 

As well as cooking this delicious dish on the stovetop, if you have a pressure cooker (Instant Pot) then you can cut down the cooking time of this recipe and still have amazingly tender fall apart pieces of meat. 

You may be wondering, What is an Instant Pot?

Continue reading Lamb Rogan Josh (Stove Top or Instant Pot) at Slimming Eats - Weight Watchers and Slimming World Recipes.



from
http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/lamb-rogan-josh

No comments:

Post a Comment