Monday, October 28, 2019

Win a $200 Paper Wings Gift Voucher!

Ever since my kids were little they’ve been wearing Paper Wings goodies. I love clothes that make me smile, for myself and for my kids, but I also love good quality clothing that gets worn over and over again {sustainability for the win!}. Paper Wings clothing is so beautifully made, that it gets worn time and time again. It’s so good, I’ve actually been passing it down from Lacey, to Lulu and now to my little nice, Ayla. They create stunning clothing for both boys and girls, for ladies too.

On our recent trip to Hawaii the girls wore a lot of Paper Wings. They do the most beautiful clothing, and swimwear too.

Over the past few weeks, I’ve been chatting with the owner of Paper Wings, Michelle, and I was talking about how I’d love to do a little giveaway and have one of you lucky guys win a $200 gift voucher. Michelle has *just* opened an online store {after years of stocking in physical stores around Australia} and that’s some to celebrate too! You can check out the store here.

 

So here it is! One lucky person will win a $200 Gift Voucher so they can grab themselves {or their kids really!} some beautiful Paper Wings goodies. There’s no hard work, it’s the easiest competition to enter. Just leave your details below and you’re in the running.

Please find the terms and conditions here.

Permit licence: LTPS/19/39376



from
https://fatmumslim.com.au/win-a-200-paper-wings-gift-voucher/

No comments:

Post a Comment