Friday, October 25, 2019

Hi, I’m Jen Hansard, Co-founder of Simple Green Smoothies. Ask me anything!

Today, I thought I’d try something different on the blog. I want this to be a chance for you to ask me anything. Every day, thousands of people come to Simple Green Smoothies looking for healthy recipes and tips on living a healthier life. Yet I’m sure you have a very specific question you’d love to get my answer on. This is your chance.

For those of you that don’t know…

My name is Jen Hansard, and I co-founded Simple Green Smoothies in 2012.

Honestly, this was never meant to be a business. Green smoothies just became a personal passion that changed my life and I wanted to share them with anyone who would listen. We shared recipes on Instagram, built our very first website and hosted our very first green smoothie challenge. It was a hit! Thousands of people lost weight naturally, gained energy and boosted their immunes and have been rawkstars ever since. 

Since then, I took over the business, published two best-selling plant-powered recipe books, and created the #1 smoothie app, Daily Blends, with my amazing team and community. Simple Green Smoothies has morphed into a movement with a passionate community cheering us on. I’ve been blessed with our success and have committed to “give back” any way my heart guides me. So far, that’s been donating $17,500 to an amazing Mushroom Project in Cambodia, spending a week in the Bahamas doing hurricane relief work and hosting adventure retreats.

All of this is because green smoothies changed my life, and I think they can change yours too!

So…

Today is YOUR chance to ask me anything. Are you wondering how to get started with blending green smoothies? Are you looking for a specific type of recipe? Are you curious how to live a more adventurous life? Or maybe even how to turn a passion into a business?

What can I answer for you?

***Scroll down to leave a comment***



from
https://simplegreensmoothies.com/blog/ask-me-anything

No comments:

Post a Comment